A constant computer user has many troubles in their life. The pains and discomfort on their neck, hand, and wrists and so on are something they have to deal with frequently. But health is obviously more important, and by buying the best ergonomic mouse, these pains can be avoided.
Best ergonomic mouse is a type of device, which delivers both comfort and convenience. In simple words, it makes your life much easier to work on a computer. It is designed in such a way that it does not involve any kind of physical stress, and you won’t even feel tired even if you sit on your computer all day long. You can work as much as you need without putting any stress on your body.
This is the best and easy solution to comfortable work. Ergonomic mouse is a dream come true with its ability to provide comfort, which gives the user more energy for additional work. The Ten best Ergonomic Mouse of 2017, which are worth buying, are as follows:
Read More: Best Gaming Mouse Review
1. Logitech MX ERGO Advanced Wireless Trackball for Windows PC and Mac
If you are short on space in your computer table, here comes the solution for your problem. The MX ERGO works with great precision and gives great comfort even on a tiny coffee desk, cluttered spaces full of knick-knacks. This trackball’s unique adjustable hinge allows you to choose the best angle between 0 and 20 degrees for a more natural hand position, greater comfort and 20 percent less muscular strain compared to a regular mouse. From advanced optical tracking accuracy to easy switching and navigation between two computers, MX Ergo lets you power through your workflow in premium comfort.
• It is built with a very sturdy upgraded design.
• The battery is awesome.
• The ability of this model to tilt in different ways accommodates the user when they get cramps or tired.
• The trackball functionality is great and will not disappoint.
• Advanced optical tracking for accurate cursor control.
• It has a precision mode button that lets you instantly switch between speed and high precision tracking.
• The left button sometimes doesn’t click straight out of the package.
• The ball requires too much force or pressure to move.
2. ASUS ROG Pugio Aura RGB USB Wired Optical Ergonomic Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
Next comes the truly ambidextrous gaming mouse – the Aura Sync-capable ROG Pugio. Its configurable magnetic side buttons protects the users against misclicks and a gaming-grade optical sensor with 7200 DPI, 150 IPS and 30g acceleration ensures fast and accurate tracking.
The exclusive push-fit socket design simplifies switch replacements for next-level customization. The ROG Pugio’s best feature is that it has configurable magnetic side buttons on both flanks for a truly ambidextrous and ergonomic gaming mouse, which outshines all its competition. All we have to do is simply swap the buttons out and replace them with the side button covers: use four, two, or no side buttons. There are a number of options to explore and they are all available.
• The 3310 sensor is amazing to say the least.
• One of its advantages is that there is no software to install.
• The performance of this device is excellent.
• It can easily switch between Wired to Wireless.
• It syncs with other Asus Aura hardware.
• Sometimes there may be a bug, which prevents the mouse or dock to not recognize each other while charging.
• The mouse is quite a bit heavy and so, a bit difficult to grip.
3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse (L6V-00001)
The Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse has an advanced design, which maximizes wrist comfort and makes navigation effortless. The Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse prevents the pain of repetitive stress injuries because it is shaped to encourage a more natural hand, wrist, and forearm posture. It also integrates perfectly with Windows.
• Advanced ergonomic design with thumb scoop encourages natural hand and wrist postures, which prevent muscle strain and pain.
• Mouse angle and height are designed in such as way so as to place the wrist in a comfortable position.
• Microsoft Rack Technology in the device offers the users precise control on virtually any surface and not just on the mouse pads.
• There is a Windows button for one-touch access to the Start Menu.
• The quality of the device is excellent.
• It was too tall and therefore caused an unusually acute
• The price is quite high and may not be affordable to all.
4. Razer DeathAdder Elite – Chroma Enabled RGB Ergonomic Gaming Mouse – World’s Most Precise Sensor – Comfortable Grip – The eSports Gaming Mouse
Designing a gaming mouse to meet the exacting demands of the esports elite is a task easier said than done. It not only takes cutting edge technology with incredible ergonomics, but also extended durability. The RazerDeathAdder Elite has the world’s most advanced optical sensor, unsurpassable accuracy and speed to dominate the playing field alone. It is fully equipped with the new esports-grade optical sensor with true 16,000 DPI and true tracking at 450 Inches Per Second (IPS), which gives the user the absolute advantage of having the fastest sensor in the world.
• It consists of the World’s Most Advanced Optical Sensor.
• Very comfortable device. It has great DPI, and is a top-notch device for gaming.
• This mouse is worth every bit of its praises but, especially if you have an iMac. The scrolling is so amazing, it is too good to be true and the braided cord is just awesome.
• It is a solid mouse, has a good weight and is perfectly ergonomic.
• It has a very quick response time on any surface.
• There is a recurring problem with this device, the back right mouse foot corner comes off and scrapes the mouse pad.
5. Razer Mamba Tournament Edition – Professional Grade Chroma Ergonomic Gaming Mouse – 16,000 DPI – eSport Performance
The eSports athletes demand the very best performance and the Razer Mamba Tournament Edition Gaming Mouse are designed especially for them. It is engineered with the world’s most precise 16,000 DPI gaming mouse sensor, is capable of tracking up to 1 DPI increments and a lift-off cut-off distance as precise as 0.1 mm. The Razer Mamba Tournament Edition gaming mouse translates every mouse movement perfectly with incredible pinpoint accuracy. If you want to make precise headshots gamers, this is the mouse for you.
The Razer Mamba Tournament Edition, which consists of the Razer Chroma lighting with true 16.8 million customizable color options, creates a mouse unlike any other. It has absolute control and performance and helps you take your gaming experience to the next ultra-level.
• It has 1,000 Hz Ultrapolling / 1 ms response time.
• It has an ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips.
• It has the Razer Chroma lighting with true 16.8 million customizable color options.
• There is Inter-device color synchronization in this device.
• It has nine independently programmable buttons with tilt-click scroll wheel.
• The mouse laser does not feel so precise; it needs to be close to the dock that at the same time is the wireless transmitter.
• This product is over-priced and sometimes non-affordable for many.
6. Nulaxy 2.4G Ergonomic Wireless Mouse, Portable Mobile Computer Mouse Optical Mice with USB Receiver, 3 Adjustable DPI Levels, Best for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, Macbook
The Nulaxy ML11 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse delivers performances way past expectations at this price. To setup this device, just plug the receiver into your computer and get place one double AA battery in the slot and it should work as expected. The new Nulaxy ML12 Wireless Mouse is the ultimate device for your daily home or office selection. Its features are inexpensive, smooth, accurate, stable and easy to install.
• It is lightweight, easy to connect and the feel is really nice.
• It is much lighter than the Apple Mouse and has a very satisfying click.
• The scroll wheel is above what is to be expected in this price.
• It is small enough to be kept in a slim laptop bag.
• The price is reasonable.
• This device is not at all compatible for left handed people.
• The scrolling wheel stops working after literally 3 days of use.
7. SteelSeries Rival 310 Gaming Mouse, 12,000 CPI TrueMove3 Optical Sensor, Split-Trigger Buttons, Prism RGB
Rival 310 is the mouse, which delivers true esports performance. Its features include the new custom TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical sensor and exclusive split-trigger buttons, which hands the user the power of ultra-low-latency, rapid-response tracking and the performance of lightning-quick clicks. Plus, Prism RGB illumination with lighting sync, six programmable buttons, on-board memory, and a light, durable construction combine to deliver the perfect esports mouse.
• The switches of this device feels great on left/right click, the mouse material is really comfortable, and the RGB LEDs looks awesome.
• It is ergonomically designed for extreme comfort and performance.
• The exclusive split-trigger left/right buttons guarantees 50-million click durability.
• It has two-zone, multi-color Prism RGB illumination for customizable lighting.
• It can save all your performance and lighting settings directly to the Rival 310.
• The sensor sometimes randomly flicks the mouse around on a number of firmware versions.
• This mouse uses a 3310 sensor, but it just doesn’t work properly.
8. Mionix Castor Multi-Color Ergonomic Optical Gaming Mouse, MNX-01-25001-G
The Castor is a premium six button multi-color optical right-handed ergonomic gaming mouse. It has a unique shape, which has been crafted to be used by right-handed gamers, and to equally support palm, claw and fingertip-grip. The mouse is most comfortable to hold and lift. The mouse can be personalized up to 16.8 Million color options and stunning lighting effects: Solid, Blinking, Pulsating and Breathing running single color or color shift.
• It is a mouse that definitely shows what quality and proper engineering are.
• The buttons are a dream to click, and works anywhere you press.
• The sensitivity is perfect too. No more missing double-clicks or accidental ones even.
• The two side buttons are easy for the thumbs to find and press either of them with perfect accuracy.
• It has great performance
• This is a little pricey and some may not be able to afford it.
• The software is a bit unpolished and cluttered.
9. Penclic B2 Bluetooth Ergonomic Wireless Laser Mouse, White
Penclic B2 is a mouse, which utilizes Bluetooth technology. This Bluetooth technology helps in a fast, safe connection to your device, and doesn’t require a USB port. The smooth, stylish and classy looks of the Penclic B2 are another plus point for the device!
• Bluetooth technology helps in not requiring any USB Port.
• The ergonomic design of the device promotes a comfortable & healthy living.
• It has 5 buttons and a scroll wheel.
• It consists of a Laser sensor.
• The device operates on almost any surface without any pad or tablet.
• The mouse part seemed to work fine, but not the pen.
• The position of the buttons is very awkward.
10. J-Tech Digital V628 (Gen2) Scroll Endurance Mouse Ergonomic Vertical USB Mouse with Adjustable Sensitivity
(600/1000/1600 DPI), Removable Palm Rest & Thumb Buttons -(Wired with Blue LED)
If you are someone who experiences wrist or hand fatigue while using a regular mouse, the J-Tech Digital mouse is perfect for you. The Scroll Endurance and the vertical design of the J-Tech Digital is perfect for reducing the torsion of the forearm and wrist caused when using most other mouse.
• There is no need of any driver; the vertical mouse can be enjoyed directly after inserting the USB plug.
• It is well compatible with Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / XP, Vista 7 / 8 and Linux etc. fits for desktop, laptop, PC, Mac book and other devices.
• Fatigue Resistance Vertical design of this device allows the wrist to naturally stretch, which helps the user remain comfortable even after long hours of use.
• The ergonomic vertical mouse is a perfect choice for people working long periods on computer every day.
• Not a suitable device for gaming, which needs high precision control.
• The scroll wheel doesn’t have a click.
There might be varieties of mouse you will find in the market but before buying anything just put light on this top ten, which are still in the first row in the world of mouse.