A constant computer user has many troubles in their life. The pains and discomfort on their neck, hand, and wrists and so on are something they have to deal with frequently. But health is obviously more important, and by buying the best ergonomic mouse, these pains can be avoided.
Best ergonomic mouse is a type of device, which delivers both comfort and convenience. In simple words, it makes your life much easier to work on a computer. It is designed in such a way that it does not involve any kind of physical stress, and you won’t even feel tired even if you sit on your computer all day long. You can work as much as you need without putting any stress on your body.
This is the best and easy solution to comfortable work. Ergonomic mouse is a dream come true with its ability to provide comfort, which gives the user more energy for additional work. The Five best Ergonomic Mouse of 2018, which are worth buying, are as follows:
|#1. Logitech MX ERGO||• Sturdy upgraded design.
• Trackball functionality is great
• Advanced optical tracking • Precision mode button
|#2. J-Tech Digital V628||• No need of any driver
• Fatigue Resistance Vertical design
|#3. Nulaxy||• Lightweight
• Much lighter than the Apple Mouse
• The price is reasonable.
|#4. Penclic B2||• Not requiring any USB Port.
• Has 5 buttons and a scroll wheel.
|#5. Microsoft Sculpt||• Prevent muscle strain and pain.
• Windows button for one-touch access
Read More: Best Cheap Wired Gaming Mouse
1. Logitech MX ERGO Advanced Wireless Trackball for Windows PC and Mac
If you are short on space in your computer table, here comes the solution for your problem. The MX ERGO works with great precision and gives great comfort even on a tiny coffee desk, cluttered spaces full of knick-knacks. This trackball’s unique adjustable hinge allows you to choose the best angle between 0 and 20 degrees for a more natural hand position, greater comfort and 20 percent less muscular strain compared to a regular mouse. From advanced optical tracking accuracy to easy switching and navigation between two computers, MX Ergo lets you power through your workflow in premium comfort.
• It is built with a very sturdy upgraded design.
• The battery is awesome.
• The ability of this model to tilt in different ways accommodates the user when they get cramps or tired.
• The trackball functionality is great and will not disappoint.
• Advanced optical tracking for accurate cursor control.
• It has a precision mode button that lets you instantly switch between speed and high precision tracking.
• The left button sometimes doesn’t click straight out of the package.
• The ball requires too much force or pressure to move.
2. J-Tech Digital V628 (Gen2) Scroll Endurance Mouse Ergonomic Vertical USB Mouse with Adjustable Sensitivity
If you are someone who experiences wrist or hand fatigue while using a regular mouse, the J-Tech Digital mouse is perfect for you. The Scroll Endurance and the vertical design of the J-Tech Digital is perfect for reducing the torsion of the forearm and wrist caused when using most other mouse.
• There is no need of any driver; the vertical mouse can be enjoyed directly after inserting the USB plug.
• It is well compatible with Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / XP, Vista 7 / 8 and Linux etc. fits for desktop, laptop, PC, Mac book and other devices.
• Fatigue Resistance Vertical design of this device allows the wrist to naturally stretch, which helps the user remain comfortable even after long hours of use.
• The ergonomic vertical mouse is a perfect choice for people working long periods on computer every day.
• Not a suitable device for gaming, which needs high precision control.
• The scroll wheel doesn’t have a click.
Read More: Best Mouse Pad For Gaming
3. Nulaxy 2.4G Ergonomic Wireless Mouse, Portable Mobile Computer Mouse Optical Mice with USB Receiver, 3 Adjustable DPI Levels, Best for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, Macbook
The Nulaxy ML11 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse delivers performances way past expectations at this price. To setup this device, just plug the receiver into your computer and get place one double AA battery in the slot and it should work as expected. The new Nulaxy ML12 Wireless Mouse is the ultimate device for your daily home or office selection. Its features are inexpensive, smooth, accurate, stable and easy to install.
• It is lightweight, easy to connect and the feel is really nice.
• It is much lighter than the Apple Mouse and has a very satisfying click.
• The scroll wheel is above what is to be expected in this price.
• It is small enough to be kept in a slim laptop bag.
• The price is reasonable.
• This device is not at all compatible for left handed people.
• The scrolling wheel stops working after literally 3 days of use.
4. Penclic B2 Bluetooth Ergonomic Wireless Laser Mouse, White
Penclic B2 is a mouse, which utilizes Bluetooth technology. This Bluetooth technology helps in a fast, safe connection to your device, and doesn’t require a USB port. The smooth, stylish and classy looks of the Penclic B2 are another plus point for the device!
• Bluetooth technology helps in not requiring any USB Port.
• The ergonomic design of the device promotes a comfortable & healthy living.
• It has 5 buttons and a scroll wheel.
• It consists of a Laser sensor.
• The device operates on almost any surface without any pad or tablet.
• The mouse part seemed to work fine, but not the pen.
• The position of the buttons is very awkward.
5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse (L6V-00001)
The Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse has an advanced design, which maximizes wrist comfort and makes navigation effortless. The Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse prevents the pain of repetitive stress injuries because it is shaped to encourage a more natural hand, wrist, and forearm posture. It also integrates perfectly with Windows.
• Advanced ergonomic design with thumb scoop encourages natural hand and wrist postures, which prevent muscle strain and pain.
• Mouse angle and height are designed in such as way so as to place the wrist in a comfortable position.
• Microsoft Rack Technology in the device offers the users precise control on virtually any surface and not just on the mouse pads.
• There is a Windows button for one-touch access to the Start Menu.
• The quality of the device is excellent.
• It was too tall and therefore caused an unusually acute
• The price is quite high and may not be affordable to all.