When it comes to FPS games, you need a mouse with quick reaction time and the precision to shoot instantly. This requires a top class build quality of the mouse. Now that you think about the quality, the thought of price comes instantly. It isn’t about the cheap gaming mouse or the costliest mouse rather it is about the affectivity of the price and it’s relativity with the performance. So if you love FPS games, you might want a mouse with higher resolution (more than 2000dpi), whereas an RTS gamer might not need that. It is important to use a mouse that matches our motion.
1. Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury FPS Gaming Mouse
The Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Gaming Mouse is smooth as butter. With eight programmable buttons it tracks the speed and adjusts according to your needs. It has four pinpoint DPI settings with easy hotkeys access. The speed is enhanced by the Delta Zero sensor, which enables the accuracy also.
• It is supposedly one of the fastest responsive FPS mouse.
• The build quality with the smooth body gives it the strength as well as a good feeling experience.
• It has Delta Zero technology, which gives it the accuracy to respond as quickly as possible.
• It has eight programmable buttons.
• It has a 32-bit arm processor, which is why the fastest responsive over USB.
• It is comfortable and lightweight.
• It is compatible with Windows 8, 8.1, 7.
• It is made of rubber cable, which is less long lasting than ever.
• It is basically a bit length, which is why it gets entangled.
2. Logitech G403 Prodigy RGB Gaming Mouse – 16.8 Million Color Backlighting, 6 Programmable Buttons, Onboard Memory, Up to 12,000 DPI
It iOS supposedly eight times faster with instant replay on click. The crisp touch of the click is the fun you are awaiting for. It gives you a good grip, which is lightweight and easy to access in times of need. Customizable with up to 16.8 million brilliant lighting colors and 6 programmable command buttons, it is well improvised with a built in memory to keep the settings intact. With G403, the game gets better and so do you since it improves your skills.
• It came from an EC-1A so it is well wired.
• It has a reliable battery life that can extend more than thirty hours with an average brightness.
• The other button beside the scroll key is quite useful but the classic two side buttons is worth a try.
• It has a nice bonus of using RGB.
• It has a competitively better priced mouse.
• The scroll wheel is present since it is classic to old mouses but you don’t need it usually.
• It has a problem with the sensor.
3. Mionix Castor Multi-Color Ergonomic Optical Gaming Mouse, MNX-01-25001-G
The Mionix Castor Multi-Color Ergonomic Gaming Mouse is a premium six button multi-color optical right-handed ergonomic gaming mouse. The unique shape has a pinky- and ring finger support-groove, which makes it most comfortable to hold and lift. It has 16.8 million lightning adjustments, which can make it throb, light, blink, and shake to give a living feel to it.
• Its weight is quite appropriate which is neither too nor too heavy.
• It has a mouse pad quite comfortable with the mouse.
• It has a great feel and just the right grip for your hands.
• Combined with a decent cloth gaming mouse pad, this mouse is awesome.
• It also has on-board memory, so you won’t have to keep booting up the software just to get your settings memorized
• It is not suitable for those who want a palm grip.
• Since there is lint magnet so even if the thumb padding is great, it is not suitable.
4. Razer DeathAdder Chroma – Multi-Color Ergonomic Gaming Mouse – 10,000 DPI Sensor – Comfortable Grip – World’s Most Popular Gaming Mouse
The Razer DeathAdder has established itself globally as the best gaming mouse as precisely praised by major esports athletes. This beloved mouse embodies the absolute best elements gamer needs to dominate in any game since it has an edgy design, with superb built quality and quick response. It has been enhanced with some commendable lighting that gives it the superior look accompanied by the touch.
• It has an ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips.
• It has a 10,000dpi optical sensor.
• CIt has been enhanced with Chroma lighting along with 16.8 lightning adjustments,
• It has a sum of five programmable buttons which are highly responsive
• It has a 1000Hz Ultra polling.
• It is quite decent but not a strong build when it comes to quality.
• The scroll wheel button is not efficient and is less likely to work for a longer time.
5. BenQ ZOWIE FK2 E-Sports Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse
It is an answer to all those who were looking for a bigger FK1 version experience than the previous one. It will also satisfy the gamers who wish to use a mouse with Avago 3310.The Avago 3310 optical sensor has already been on the market for some time and many ZOWIE GEAR supporters referred that this sensor should be used in the next ZOWIE mouse. It wasn’t the sensor they had difficulty to develop with. The requirement was to make a new mouse that upholds ZOWIE standards for competitive gaming gear while maintaining the advantages of the sensor. The fact, which makes it stand apart, is the low lift-off distance, which is important for any serious gamers. After lots of repeated testing, the research and development team was successful, achieving the low lift-off distance for the new model (1.5~1.8mm). Those who are looking for such features, they won’t be disappointed.
• It is well fit in medium-sized hands.
• When it comes to work, it is compatible with both palm and claw grip.
• One of the best optical lenses with slow paced acceleration is quite handy.
• The rubber cord feels though not firm which is quite durable and necessary at the same time, not very force reliant.
• It is very easy to clean
• The skates that come with it are not smooth so replacing them with some of these Hyper glide Mouse Skates can be quite a good choice.
• It doesn’t have those flashy lights which quite traditional and old school.
6. Mionix Castor Multi-Color Ergonomic Optical Gaming Mouse, MNX-01-25001-G
The Castor is a premium six-button multi-color optical optimally made for all right-handed gamers, and to equally support palm, claw and fingertip-grip. The mouse has a dedicated pinky- and ring finger support-groove, which makes it most comfortable to hold and lift. You can personalize your mouse with up to 16.8 Million color options and stunning lighting effects with multiple lightning effects that just makes it flashy and seem more alive with the 16.8 million choices and variant.
• It feels great and it just feels right in your hand.
• It is a light mouse but not too light, just right.
• It has a decent clothing pad, which is quite suitable.
• It also has on-board memory, so no need for booting whenever you use it in multiple and different computers.
• The mouse buttons have a perfect firmness that is quite responsive and quick.
• The lint magnet can be a drawback even though the thumb padding is great,
• It takes time for the thumb to adjust with the slope of the thumb grip but when it comes to everyday contact, it becomes smooth.
7. SteelSeries Rival 300, Optical Gaming Mouse – Black
This mouse has an all-new design, and high levels of customization to make it the ultimate professional-grade, right-handed mouse. It has cutting-edge features including an optical sensor with zero acceleration, new long-lasting SteelSeries switches and ideal ergonomics for enhanced comfort. The grip is accentuated by the injection molded rubber side grips and intuitive, ergonomic button placement. Rival can be customized through a host of features including response time, adjustable buttons, dual lighting zones, our ExactTech settings, and a 3D printable nameplate. It is truly a rival to all the high scale performativity mouses.
• It has a precise tracking method, which is efficient.
• It includes six buttons, which are all programmable with CPI.
• The resolution is configurable upon 6,500 CPI
• It has a sum of thirty million changes in switching mode.
• 16.8 million color, 2 zone illumination
• It can be uncomfortable for those with small hands
• It is seen that there is sudden flick in the mouse due to inefficient sensor settings.
8. Razer Mamba Tournament Edition – Chroma Ergonomic Gaming Mouse (Certified Refurbished)
It has become the toughest competitor with the Razer Mamba Tournament Edition (RZ01-01370100) when it comes to performance. The ergonomically designed gaming mouse features 50 G acceleration, which is enhanced with 1 ms response timing and nine independently programmable buttons with a scroll button. Complete with Razer’s on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment and a 16,000 DPI 5G laser sensor, there’s nothing more you can ask for.
• The tracking is on the point and quite edgy.
• The Razer Synapse software enables a good setup for the lighting changes in the RGB and all sorts of settings.
• The shape is well considerate and perfect for all sorts of users.
• This is a great mouse can switch the dpi’s with buttons conveniently located at the top for in game switching
• It is quick, instantaneous in response to every movement and click.
• The laser could be better is perfection is what you are looking for.
• It’s rare but true that there is a problem with the scroll key.
9. BenQ ZOWIE EC1-A E-Sports Ergonomic Optical Gaming Mouse
The shape is well rounded which gives flexibility to the movement of wrist. It allows the user the right grip to position the fingers correctly on the mouse. EC Series comes in two sizes to fulfill different needs. It is an answer to every gamer that was looking for the performance of the Avago 3310 sensor. The new EC1-A and EC2-A series keeps the same shape and size from the original EC series and involves the Avado 3310 sensor After releasing mice with different surfaces, ZOWIE GEAR understood that most people prefer the coating used in the FK and EC eVo CL lines and as such the new EC line will also use this coating. The mouse is plug and play (no drivers needed) and has a low-lift off distance, which is synonymous to the features of Zowie mouse.
• It has an ergonomic right handed design
• All our need to do is plug it and play with no setup or software management needed.
• It has a perfect lift-off distance of around 1.5 to 1.8 mm only.
• A scroll wheel which is 28 step is built in in this mouse
• It is available with DPI of 400, 800, 1600 or 3200
• In order to change the DPI, the mouse needs to be lifted.
• It has the scroll wheel, which lights up every time there is a change in DPI.
With the wide range of gaming mouse available from AMIR Gaming Mouse to BenQ ZOWIE EC1-A E-Sports Ergonomic Optical Gaming Mouse the mouses suits the requirements of different types of users. The size, look or the price, everything is secondary to the performance and durability of the mouse. So always look for the optimum performance in relation to the right price of the mouse. It is better not to take sides and let the customers decide what they should opt for.