In the past, gaming gifts were only for the video gamers who love to play games. But in present, there are lots of video games that can attract the interest of all age. It is really difficult to decide that what gaming gifts is the best one for the person who is new to video gaming and also for the person who loved to play video games. You may be hesitant to switch brands if you are an experienced gamer as you are using one gaming gifts for many years. But sometimes you feel to do so. There are lots of popular gaming gifts available on the market. It includes Gaming Laptops, PlayStations 2 and 3, X Box 360 and X Box, Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Gaming Mouse, Nintendo DS, Wii, Game Boy Advance and PSP. Now you have which one you want? Here are some top rated gaming gifts that you will definitely love to gift to any gamer.
Read more: FPS Gaming Mouse
1. HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset for PC, Xbox One, PS4, Wii U, Nintendo Switch (HX-HSCS-BK/NA)
The ideal headset for gamers is HyperX Cloud Stinger. It provides lightweight comfort, added convenience, and superior sound quality. It weighs just only 275 grams. It can give you a better fit in the ear cups by rotating at a 9—degree angle. And it also feels comfortable on your neck. For audio precision and gaming grade sound quality, it is 50 mm directional drivers are positioned sound directly into the ear. It has a feature of high-quality HyperX signature memory foam for ultimate comfort in prolonged gaming sessions. It has an adjustable steel slider with intuitive volume control on headset ear cup and also has a swivel-to-mute noise-cancellation microphone, which makes it use easily. It also provides multi-platform compatibility to let you enjoy the comfort and audio experience same as on PCs or consoles
• With 90-degree rotating ear cups, it is a lightweight headset.
• For Audio precision, it has 50mm directional drivers.
• It has Hyperx signature Memory foam and an adjustable steel Slider.
• On headset ear cup it has an intuitive Volume control.
• It has a feature of Swivel-to-mute noise-cancellation Microphone. It also has a multi-platform compatibility.
• The sound quality of this is very thin.
• Sometimes it feels like sturdy quality.
2. PlayStation VR [Discontinued] Sony
Whatever you see give the feeling of ‘being there’. Through an expansive 5.7” OLED 1080p display the seamless visuals keep you connected to the virtual world running at up to 120 frames per second. To be balanced, comfortable, and completely adjustable the PlayStation VR headset was engineered. It is actually designed in such a manner to feel like it is not there. As you explore new gaming worlds it keeps you free from any distraction. With PlayStation, VR discover a new world of experiences of unexpected gaming. Try to redefine your immersion expectations in gaming with moments that are so intense to take over your intuition. In extraordinary ways just step into incredible virtual worlds and then overcome new challenges.
• For longer gaming sessions it is very easy to put on and works well with glasses. Even it is comfortable on the head for a long time.
• You can easily track position when moving around a reasonably large area.
• You can get in a nice comfy position to play it is easy to re-center with just the touch of the ‘options’ button.
• To try out of the box it comes with a lot of different types of VR demos, videos, games, and, experiences.
• Visuals are not as sharp as competitors. Plenty of visible aliasing/jaggies in certain games/applications.
• With more ‘active’ titles YMMV on nausea have lots of change in direction.
3. HTC VIVE – Virtual Reality System HTC
In virtual worlds, VIVE is a first-of-its-kind virtual reality platform that is developed by HTC and the Valve for total immersion. You can now interact and explore using a headset and wireless controllers with VR experiences, games, and apps. It becomes blur the line between reality and imagination. For SteamVR you can enjoy 1500+ games along with everything that you love about Steam in VR. The compatible Windows computer and the Internet connection are required. It is referred to the recommended computer specs that are below. To move around in a space up to 15’ by 15’ explore the virtual world with the freedom. If you don’t have
that kind of room then use VIVE seated, standing, or in a space at least 6’6” by 5’’.
• Way more games! For suggestions just check out the /vive Reddit. But there are some great ones out to start with they check out Raw Data, Elite Dangerous, Arizona Sunshine, Onward, Doom 3 BFG Mod.
• When and what are a mystery can be confirmed by the Valve of 3 original VR-made games; albeit.
• Valve has shown off new VR Controllers. It is generally meant to mimic hand-like interaction.
• VR is growing with Microsoft Mixed Reality launching. And also general adoption is growing so the prices have fallen.
• Occasionally the controllers have issues connecting wirelessly. By plugging the controller into the USB port occasionally it is really easy enough to remedy.
4. GAEMS Vanguard Personal Gaming Environment for XBOX ONE S, PS4, XBOX ONE, PS3, Xbox 360 (consoles not included)
To a whole new level of convenience, the Vanguard takes gaming with a remote control. For easy carrying provide a PGE Sling. While in transit its rugged armored shell to protect your favorite console. It is simply meant to go from room to room. It is TSA friendly that makes you carry on. As it looks like layovers so it just got awesome. To transform the GAEMS Vanguard into your Personal Gaming Environment it allows you to transform any space. It does not matter that where you are, you have to just do is pop it open, plug it and then play. With the Vanguard’s non-reflective 19″ 720p (1080p scaled) El-LED display immerse yourself in every detail. You can unleash the power of its metal-coned chambered speakers. By utilizing its dual output jacks you can make your experience a little more personal.
• Unintentionally the sturdy case has not come open at all really. On the front middle, it has a catch mechanism. Even if the two side latches come undone then you have to push in on the logo. By the handle, you can release it.
• It has a good-sized screen.
• It has speakers that are decent for what they are.
• It has the foam storage bags, which are great!
• Overall built to a price. It has extremely low-quality components.
• You can see in dark screens on games a weird pattern.
5. HP OMEN 15.6″ FHD IPS Display, Intel Core i7-6700HQ, GeForce GTX 960M, 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD, 8GB DDR4 (Certified Refurbished)
This is an Imported Laptop. There is English and Thai language printed on the keyboard of this laptop. English is in bold and big. The Thai language is small. It is in a corner so less visible. Actually, the pictures shown here are only for reference. In an actual laptop, the keyboard has the Thai language printed in English. There is another features that is red backlight keyboard, which is nice, and perfect in the night with “Night Shift” of new Windows 10 Creator is updated. If you want then you can also replace the second HDD, who is a standard 2,5″ size.
• It is an excellent computer with fast startup and processing.
• It is a well-built laptop.
• It is really good for gaming.
• The trackpad could be better.
• You can play games at 60fps, but it is not ideal.
6. Nintendo Switch – Gray Joy-Con Nintendo
It provides single and multiplayer thrills at home introducing Nintendo Switch. To play the same title wherever, whenever and with whomever they choose the Nintendo Switch system that enables gamers. To enable unprecedented new video gameplay styles the mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system. For on-the-go gaming lifts Nintendo Switch from the dock. It has instantly transition just to handheld mode. While away from home by sharing Joy-Con, players can go head-to-head. In tabletop mode, you can also enjoy the same great games by using the included stand to prop the system up.
• In each hand, one player can use a Joy-Con.
• There are two players who can each take one.
• Numerous people can employ Multiple Joy-Con employed for a variety of gameplay options along with Joy-Con sold separately.
• Into a Joy-Con grip, accessory slips a set of Joy-Con. Just mirroring a more traditional controller or you can select an optional Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
• Overall the buttons are click and nice. The sticks function well.
• The dock is a cheap pile of garbage. Mostly it is hollow, really light, and okay-feeling plastic.
• The kickstand is useless.
7. Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller
To your hand size and play style, the Xbox Elite controller is adapted. It has configurations that can improve accuracy, speed, and reach different shapes and sizes thumb sticks. You can fire faster with the flip of the Hair-Trigger Locks. With each trigger pull, it can save valuable time. After the shot Hair Trigger Locks stop the trigger movement. For the next one, it gets you ready.
• The World’s Most Advanced Controller is the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller.
• You can get pro-level precision. With an easy-to-use app, it has an arsenal of swappable components, Hair Trigger Locks, and limitless customization.
• With interchangeable paddles and rubberized diamond grip, you can achieve greater control.
• Paddles: it is easy to accidentally hit on the back. In the game, if you set the controller down, you will often do something unintended.
• Sensitivity of joysticks: Is SUPER sensitive and almost sensitive to me.
8. Yamaha YAS-107BL Sound Bar with Dual Built-In Subwoofers & Bluetooth Black
With clear, dynamic sound experience your favorite TV shows, movies, and music. In front of your TV or on a shelf, this ultra-slim sound bar fits discreetly. For low-profile wall mounting it can be rotated. With a simple connection to your TV Setup is a breeze. From your mobile devices, Amazon Echo or Echo Dot wirelessly stream through the Bluetooth.
• This is ultra-slim and it has a beautifully simple design.
• Without a second box Built-in subwoofers for deep bass.
• For enhanced dialogue clarity it has clear Voice.
• It offers Bluetooth wireless music streaming.
• It has simple setup with HDMI, optical or analog connection.
• The sound quality is lacking.
• It kept turning off by itself. Most of the time it did not work with the remote.
9. Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 – RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – Ergonomic Wrist Rest – Linear & Silent Razer Yellow Switches
In 2010 the Razer BlackWidow mechanical gaming keyboard was first launched. In the worldwide quickly it became one of the most popular and also the highest selling gaming keyboards. As the primary choice for eSports athletes its make the primary choice. It is powered by Razer Chroma backlighting. To truly express yourself the Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 gives you the unbridled freedom. It provides not just an impressive spectrum of colors but also personalized lighting controls.
• It is tactile and clicky.
• It is responsive also.
• It has beautiful Chroma.
• It is comfy Wrist Rest.
• It makes a horrible humming noise, which is totally obnoxious.
• But sometimes the keys do not work properly.
10. Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1TB Portable External Hard Drive for Mac USB 3.0 – STDS1000101
For your Mac® computer to choose the perfect storage companion is never been so easy. With Time Machine all Backup Plus drives are compatible. It has some cool features just like Seagate Windows/Mac compatibility and Dashboard. You can stay on the move and safely to take along your documents, videos, and photos. To protect and share your digital life slim is an easy way. For your most important files ready to go with 1TB of storage space.
• It has a sleek and protective metal finish that complements your Mac laptop’s finish.
• To schedule backups, you can easily set up Time Machine so that you don’t have to remember to do them.
• As the size is right and it seems to work well.
• Sometimes it runs ok. But sometimes it gives some quirky result that is 10% or 44% or 100% full.
• It has a backup problem
11. Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition – Professional Grade Chroma Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse, 16,000 DPI
For both left and right-handed gamers the Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition is designed with an all-new ambidextrous form factor. It has a feature of world’s most advanced optical gaming sensor. It has Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches. With all these you can get performance and durability just like never before. Powered by Razer Synapse Pro together with Hybrid Memory Storage, you will always have access to your favorite profiles.
• It has a gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel.
• With enhanced rubber side grips it has an ambidextrous design.
• With true 16.8 million customizable color options it has Razer Chroma lighting.
• For gaming DPI switching feature is great.
• Actually, the software is VERY buggy.
• During gameplay profile selections randomly change.
12. CORSAIR MM600 – Dual Sided Aluminum Gaming Mouse Pad – Supports All Play Styles – Speed & Control
There are two different play experiences that are supported by the MM600’s twin high-quality polymer surfaces. It has a feature of a heavy-texture finish on one side for maximum handling. On the reverse, it has a sleek, high-speed glide skin. With supreme accuracy, there are Microscopic variances in its build attune to laser gaming mice. Keep the frame stable and secure there are no-slip rubber grips.
• Sturdy aluminum core: For consistent glide and long life it is rigid, light weight and durable.
• Two unique surfaces: To match any gaming style it has low-friction and high-control options.
• Expert-grade tracking: The precision engineering ensures the accurate tracking.
• Zero-slip rubberized corners: With minimal interference it is designed for exceptional grip.
• It slides all over the place.
• When moving the mouse there is a lot of friction noise.