When your system operated for long hours, there are parts in the CPU that gets overheated. Overheating means damage and In order to prevent any such issues, liquid air CPU coolers are used.
If you are using a CPU of high power generation, you are well aware of the heat generation factor. It is important to keep the temperature of the CPU as low as possible so that the performance doesn’t get hampered. There are many who invest money on air coolers. But if you are looking for more effective, yet inexpensive way of keeping the temperature of the high performance CPU low, you must invest money on the liquid CPU coolers.
There are two elements that must be considered while you invest money and purchase a liquid CPU cooler. They are:
• Compatibility is the very first element that must be evaluated. You have to look out for the specifications and ensure that the cooler is compatible with your CPU.
• You have to buy liquid CPU coolers based on your demands and requirements. There is no necessity that you have to buy a CPU cooling system with attractive appearance and add-ons like LED lighting. Your focus should be more on an efficient and high performance product, right within your set budget.
In case, you have made up your mind that you want to invest money on liquid CPU coolers for your system, it is a very wise decision from your end. The market is flooded with different specifications of liquid CPu coolers. The artilcle highlights the 8 top rated products of the current market. Have a look at them one by one and make your choice.
1. Corsair Hydro Series H115i Liquid CPU Cooler
When it comes to the liquid CPU coolers, Corsair is a very popular brand. The hydro series has acquired immense popularity and Corsair Hydro Series H115i liquid CPU cooler is not an exception. The improved designed of the fan makes it one of the best liquid CPU coolers in the market today. The functioning is quiet, and henceforth, you won’t be irritant with the constant noise of the fan at the background. Starting from the performance, reliability and durability, everything goes perfect with the CPU cooler from Corsair. This is a very high quality product, worth the price.
• It offers fantastic cooling performance.
• The cooler features a stylish and less noisy fans as compared to others.
• This cooler is easy to set up.
• User friendly functionality
• This device needs low maintenance.
• The construction of the cooler is solid and robust.
• It easily keeps the CPU cool even after using for a long time.
• The cooler fans are not made of very good quality.
• Due to its size, there occurs trouble during the fit. The cooler is not for every cooler.
Corsair H115i vs H100i v2 – Which one is the best?
2. Thermaltake Water 3.0 Liquid Cooling System
With the Thermaltake Water 3.0 liquid cooling system, you can offer cooling effects to the CPU and take it to a new level. With the minimal maintenance, this liquid cooling system is the apt solution for your CPU. With the installation of the Thermaltake water 3.0 liquid CPU cooler, your system functions at the optimal level without getting overheated. Because of the cooper base plate, coupled with the 360 mm aluminum radiator, your system can acquire up to 35% more cooling effect and guard the essential elements of your system against the heat.
• The design of the cooler is great as well as simple.
• It is extremely easy to install and use.
• You will enjoy its strong performance and efficiency.
• This cooler is amazingly quiet when it runs.
• This is a solid built cooler.
• The price of the cooler is in the budget.
• It arises loud sound at full speed which is annoying.
• The coolant lines are too short.
• If the cooler fan sizes are over tightened, radiator damage can occur.
• The large radiator is difficult to mount.
3. Enermax LIQTECH TR4 360mm Liquid CPU Cooler
On exploring the market, you will come across a number of liquid CPU coolers in the market. You cannot expect every product out there performing optimally and delivering the best of outcomes. There are a very few of them that can actually cater to the demands of the customers in the most convincing manner. Enermax LIQTECH TR4 360mm liquid CPU Cooler is definitely one of them. Thanks to the smart PWM fans and the ceramic Nano PI pump for keeping the CPU cool without any unwanted noise. This cooler offers unbeatable performance and hence won’t be wrong to mention it as one of the first choices among the high end CPU users.
• This is a wonderful and well built cooler with amazing looks.
• It is a very efficient as well as fairly quiet CPU cooler.
• It provides high performance and fan speed.
• This cooler has a powerful pump design and anti-vibration rubber pads.
• The blades of the cooler are innovative enough to enhance the cooling performance.
• It is a durable as well as an affordable cooler.
• It is not easy and simple to install because the pusher fan covers the water block’s screws.
• It makes a loud sound at full OC speed.
4. Thermaltake WATER 3.0 Dual Riing Cooling System
If you demand a top notch performance from a liquid CPU cooler, Thermaltake WATER 3.0 cooling system tops the list. The double RGB effect radiator fans along with the smart fan controller gives the ultimate performance that is expected from a superior standard CPU cooler. The brand assures of a maintenance free functionality. The high performance cooper plate is responsible for the guarding against the heat that CPU generates when operating for a prolonged period of time. This is a highly recommended liquid CPU cooling system, designed for efficiency and reliable results. The price tage is competitive and people wonder how such a good product can be accessible at such a low price.
• This is a fantastic cooler design with high cooling performance capacity.
• You can enjoy opearing the cooler without the need of any maintenance.
• It has a custom design with high quality pump as well as speed adjustable PWM fans.
• This cooler device is strongly built and is also long lasting.
• You can easily buy this CPU cooler device, because of the low cost.
• It produces less sound as compared to others.
• In this cooler, hose and pump limits the overall performance given in the radiator.
• The installation process may not be very easy, if you are not experienced.
5. LEPA AquaChanger Liquid CPU Cooler
Are you an avid gamer? Well, the air coolers doesn’t seem to cater to your demands, right? In such a situation, you have to switch to a reliable as well as an efficient liquid CPU cooling system. The apt solution for keeping your CPU cool and guard against any overheating while playing games or prolonged system usage lies with the LEPA AquaChanger liquid CPU cooler.
The Central Diffusing Passage Cold Plate is a highlighting feature and plays a vital role in consuming heat activity. It is because of the feature that the CPU remains at least 30% cooler. Hence, you can also enjoy better performance. Aerodynamic designed blades are responsible for the excellent heat conductivity. The anti leakage tube prevents against any kind of leakage of the liquid in the long run.
• The cooling system is made of high and superior quality materials.
• It offers flawless operation and delivers enhanced cooling performance.
• You can easily do the installation by yourself with the help of the given clear instructions.
• The durability is outstanding.
• Your system enjoys 30% more cooling effect without any instances of overheating.
• The length of the tubes are not adequate. This might pop some issues during the installation or the set up process
• This cooler raises loud noises at full speed. Hence, it can arise irritation among several users.
6. DEEPCOOL CAPTAIN 240EX AIO Liquid Cooler
If you want your CPU to achieve the optimal performance, DEEPCOOL CAPTAIN 240EX AIL liquid CPU cooler is the one to opt for. The combination of the black and the red color gives an aesthetic appeal to the cooler. Thanks to the aluminum fins for reduced noise coming from the fan speeds. The double blade fan ensures heat distribution perfectly. The in-built LED lighting can give you a new experience all together, visually. This is a recommended product for all those who are into gaming and demands for watercooling.
• It is uniquely designed cooler with good cooling performance.
• The cooler has an amazing double-blade fan with bigger air pressure and also Bionic LED breathing light.
• It keeps the CPU cool.
• The cooler doesn’t make any noise.
• The installation and operation is easy as well as simple.
• It works good for unlocked CPUs with a mild OC and easy to mount.
• The durability is not satisfactory as the cooler gets leaked.
• It makes noises on full speed.
7. NZXT Kraken X61 280mm Cooling System
The moment you start using the NZXT Kraken X61 cooling system, you will simply fall in love with the product. As compared to other CPU cooler, this is an outstanding AIO entry level cooler. The performance is excellent, beyond any comparison. If you have been using computer for games or for other high end computer related tasks,water cooling CPU is the best solution available.
When the computer is switched on for a prolonged period of time, the majority of the components gets heated up. Heating up the components might incur damage to your system as a whole. This is where a reliable and competent liquid CPU cooler like NZXT Kraken X61 280mm cooling system can be of immense benefit.
• It has really simple and easy installation process.
• It offers high cooling performance to keep the CPU cool.
• All cables of the cooler are adequately braided.
• It is made of good quality materials and have durable cabling.
• The cooler RGB Light decorates the CPU block.
• It has long tubing that allows greater compatibility.
• It offers a warranty period of six years.
• This is an expensive cooler as compared to the others.
• The fans of the cooler produce very loud sound. Moreover, the pump makes irritating noise.
• The instructions for setup are difficult to understand properly, in case, you are a novice.
8. ARCTIC Liquid Freezer 240 water cooler
ARCTIC Liquid Freezer 240 water cooler delivers superior performance, in a quiet manner, without making any screeching noise. With an efficient water pump, smart fans and 38mm deep radiator, ARCTIC Liquid Freezer 240 CPU cooler has emerged as a competent liquid CPU cooling system. Thanks to the PST function as the speed of the fan can be adjusted as per the temperature of the CPU. The smart fan has been designed in such a manner, that the maximum heat gets degenerated without leaving any scope of CPU overheating.
• This is a greatly designed and highly performance CPU water cooler.
• It is specially designed for extreme cooling performance.
• The speed of the fans can be controlled.
• This is very easy to install and use.
• The cooler fans are loud and noisy when operating at full speed.
• If you are a novice, the set up or installation process is not very clear.
• This cooler device is huge and bulky, and might not fit in every CPU.
The above mentioned are the top rated 8 liquid CPU cooler currently available in the market. You can analyze the pros and cons of every product as mentioned above. Based on your analysis and evaluation, you can select one any particular liquid CPU cooler for your system and invest money. Before you make the final decision, look for the specifications and the configurations of the cooling system so that when you buy and bring it home, you don’t face any fit or installation issue.