IT manufacturers have created wireless keyboards to provide additional portability to computer users. These keyboards do not need to keep at the user’s desk. The technology that is used in wireless keyboards is universal for all computer models. So both desktop and laptop can use wireless keyboards. However, wireless keyboard may not be for everyone, for some computer users it offers additional mobility. Generally, a wireless keyboard is a keyboard that is not at all connected to computer by any wires. A wireless adapter is plugged into the USB port of the computer. Using radio waves or infrared laser technology wireless keyboards connect to the wireless adapter. It is so flexible that the user can easily move the keyboard without keeping it on a desk such as mechanic keyboard.
1. Logitech K810 Wireless Bluetooth
This Logitech keyboard has easy-switch Bluetooth technology. If you want to instantly switch between typing on your smartphone, tablet, and your PC just press one button. You can type in style with this stylish elegantly designed keyboard mainly for Windows 8. This keyboard provides the convenient USB cable by which you can easily continue to work by easily top up your keyboard.
• It made simple the device switching by one touch easy-switch Bluetooth buttons.
• It is 30 feet reliable wireless connection to your devices that are compatible and Bluetooth enabled.
• Whatever the time day or night the bright, sharp backlit characters make it easy to type or read even in the dark.
• It has auto-adjusting illumination that dims or brightens the level that is depending on the amount of the room.
• It fits your style and your workplace with its ultra-thin and minimalist size.
• It is only compatible for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows RT.
• It works in tablet or Smartphone that has keyboard profile HID.
2. Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard for Computer
This is the beautiful type-on-everything multi-device keyboard. On your Windows PC or Mac you can enjoy quiet and comfortable typing. At one touch of a button you can easily switch typing to your tablet or phone. It provides an integrated rubber stand that can hold your mobile devices. This wireless keyboard is an USB-equipped or Bluetooth smart ready device. It also supports an external keyboard with HID profile.
• It is a multi-device wireless keyboard with the facility of type-on-everything
• It is very comfortable to type at this keyboard. It is full size and fully equipped keyboard having convenient number pad, large and quiet keys.
• It has a wide compatibility. It works with Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, iOS and Android devices.
• Including hotkeys and shortcuts it gives you a familiar layout.
• It is also used as an integrated phone and tablet stand. It can hold your devices at the perfect angle so that you can easily type and read.
• After a brief period of inactivity the first key press does not register.
• You cannot turn off the sleep mode off so after a few minutes of no use your keyboard will go into the sleep mode.
3. Apple Magic Keyboard (MLA22LL/A)
It is comfortable and precise typing at this keyboard. It is designed by Apple for Mac computers with OS x v10.11 or later, and the iOS devices that are running iOS 9.1 or later. It provides wireless connection that is easy and secure Bluetooth connection. Just automatically switch on to pair and then start typing. On a single charge you will get a month of use of the keyboard. In about 2 hours you can get fully charged keyboard.
• It is completely redesigned. You can get a built-in rechargeable battery in this magic keyboard with enhanced keys.
• It used a mechanism of an improved scissor under each key that provides you increased stability as well as optimized key travel.
• This keyboard has a lower profile for a typing experience that is comfortable and precise.
• It gives you a long lasting battery.
• It offers automatically pairing with your Mac.
• One of the drawbacks of this keyboard is the up and down arrows is scrunched together.
• There is a lack of delete button.
4. Microsoft Surface Keyboard
To your surface and surface mouse this keyboard is one of the perfect compliments. It has a soft grey finish. This finishing touch is a well thought-out for your desk space. When you work you will go to love the solid feel under your fingers of it. Through wireless Bluetooth it pairs seamlessly with the surface. You will be benefited by the battery as this will power you for a full year. It is compatible for Window 10/8.1/8 and Windows 10. This keyboard has very slim and modern looks. It provides wireless range up to 50 feet in open air and in typical office environment up to 23 feet.
• It can improve your typing speed by thoughtfully engineered height, travel, pitch and spacing.
• It optimized feedback and return force that prevents accidental presses.
• It allows smooth and consistent action.
• It provides stability with the key sound, texture, and stiffness.
• With optimized grip it provides quiet typing experience.
• This keyboard does not provide backlit.
• This keyboard has serious connectivity issue. So this keyboard constantly disconnects from the PC.
5. Microsoft Universal Foldable Keyboard for iPad, iPhone
This universal foldable keyboard was specially designed to work with iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, and Windows tablets. It can be easily pair with any combination of two devices. The water repellent keyset and the fabric help to protect against any kind of accidents. It has a built-in rechargeable battery that provides up to three months of usage just on a single charge.
• It can work across devices.
• It is an ultra-thin and lightweight keyboard. It can easily fits into a purse, pocket, or bag as it is just only 5 mm thin and has an innovative foldable design.
• It utilized the latest Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
• It is clutter free and reliable and it consumes less power.
• It is very easy to on and off your smartphone. Just open the keyboard to on the tablet or smartphone and just close it by shut the keyboard down.
With MacOS it has a frequent re-connect problems.
It is heavier and thicker so it is not at all good option for travel.
6. Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Keyboard
The surface ergonomic keyboard is a double-cushioned palm rest keyboard. It uses special version of ultra-durable Alcantara. Alcantara is a unique proprietary material that is sourced only in Italy. It uses aesthetic sensory and technical qualities that you have ever experienced. It has subtle changes to the key top geometry. It has a split space bar. It protects your wrist and hand from getting sprain by its naturally arched shape. It also improves your typing speed. It is compatible for Microsoft Windows 10. It works with Bluetooth. With human interface device support it is a smart ready device. It can complete your desktop experience with surface ergonomic keyboard.
• It is natural arc and slope.
• It is compatible with the surface book, surface studio, and surface Pro 4.
• It is covered in stunning Alcantara to give your palm rest.
• It is compatible for Bluetooth low energy.
• It is designed beautifully and it has no connectivity problems.
• It is not just works like any regular keyboard on any system.
• You have to frequently repair the Bluetooth.
7. Qwerkywriter Typewriter Wireless Mechanical Keyboard with Integrated Tablet Stand
This typewriter wireless mechanical keyboard has an aluminum body construction with clicky mechanical switches. It has a built-in tablet stand. Up to 5 to 8 inches thick and large and also 12 inch iPad pro can be easily fitted here. It has round keycaps with chromed vintage inspired typewriter. It also has a rechargeable battery. It provides a macro programmable that is all metal return bars.
• It has a concave surface and a support of touch-type.
• It is ergonomic and beautiful also. To bring balance of style and function it took much iteration in both the physical and digital domain.
• It has an automated strength chrome accent. While maintaining the highest shine it is extremely durable.
• It has mechanical switches of industrial strength. It provides a unique feel of clicky tactile.
• It can connect wirelessly to iPads, iPhones, iMacs, Macbooks, MacPros and more.
• Over the course of few hours after connecting to iPad it is likely to lose some keystrokes.
• A hand wired connection was also necessary at times when wireless connection doesn’t set up rightly.
• It is quite expensive compared to what it offers.
8. Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard
The Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard is likely to be connected to all devices with Bluetooth feature installed. It is compact and light which is why it is quite portable. It is compatible with Windows 7 and it’s successors along with Mac 10.10 and Chrome OS.
• It can connect to three devices simultaneously which is quite smooth. All you need to do is to simply touch a button on the keyboard to start typing on another device.
• It is adaptive to OSs like Windows 7 to the current 10 version, Chrome and Mac 10.10 onwards.
• Since it is Bluetooth enabled so it can connect to any Bluetooth enabled device.
• The battery life is quite long which comes with extended two year warranty.
• It is not as light as it claims since there is a metal plate on the inside.
• It lacks a backlight which could be of use to know that it was completely shut off.
• Its Bluetooth reception is weak at times which requires the keyboard to be within 5 feet of the connected device so a wired extension to plug a Bluetooth adapter is quite good.
9 iClever Portable Folding Keyboard
The iClever Keyboard is tri-folding keyboard which is Bluetooth enabled. It is wireless, compact and lightweight which makes it portable. It is compatible with IOS, Android and Windows operating system. The way to pair it is by pressing Fn + C keys.
• It has a wider range for connecting with other devices which extends up to 10 meters without any obstruction.
• It is lightweight and tri-folding which is quite convenient to carry anywhere.
• The quality of the keys is supreme since they are built with air-craft grade aluminum.
• While charging the keyboard, you cannot simultaneously use the keyboard.
• The shift, enter and the backspace keys are not quite convenient while using so it should have been on the left instead o the right.
• The keys are a bit shrunken which might not fulfill the satisfaction of typing.
10 Anker Universal Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard
The Anker Universal Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard is an ultra slim compact keyboard which is wireless and Bluetooth enabled. It has a rechargeable battery and comes in the colour white. It has low-profile, matte finish keys to enhance your typing experience.
• The keyboard is well constructed with keys that are neither too firm nor too soft which enhances your typing experience.
• It is quite compact so it will fit in your backpack easily while you are on the go.
• It is quite cheap and worth a buy if you are looking for something budget friendly.
• They have a well responsive customer service that actually helps you if you are facing any trouble with the keyboard.
• It goes to sleep quickly even if you pause of a short period of time which is quite annoying.
• The battery life of this product is quite short and not durable. It is likely to last for six to seven months maximum.
• The keyboard lags at times which are quite likely to happen after multiple typing experiences on a regular scale.
Conclusion: All the above mentioned keyboards are quite popular amongst all. So before buying, just have a look at these and choose your device according to your requirement. The features mentioned over here are precise but compact. When you will go to buy any one of these you may find some other attractive features. So choose wisely.